The “Cord 810/812” is an automobile from 1937. Exhibit and namesake of the restaurant, this was the first aerodynamic vehicle and thus the most advanced automobile of its time. Nearly 100 years ago, this innovation demonstrated absolute pioneering spirit, as the streamlined body and aircraft engine ensured less gasoline and energy consumption.
Inspired by this rare vehicle, the design of the exclusive restaurant on the EUREF campus also moves in the realm of retro-futurism. Visually, the logo and various other communication tools are embedded in the concept, which the architects have modeled on a late art deco glam.